Turn buckle tool?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
What do you use for tuning turn buckles? I've used pliers but, they slip sometimes and I feel like I'm hacking the turn buckles. This is concerning 3s models.

I've got this one, and it does it's job ? anything like this will be so much better and easier to use than pliers

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/fastrax-multi-turnbuckle-wrench-3-4-5-5-5mm/rc-car-products/396971
Bah, it's oos.

I ordered this from Amain:
1591368854144.png

For a 3s turnbuckle? ?

It’s probably 4mm but yeah, a decent set of metric wrenches will do it. I use a Stanley set and sometimes a Tekno turnbuckle wrench. Just depends on what’s out on the bench at the time. The RC turnbuckle wrenches are nice because you can get more of a turn when the rig is sitting on the ground, especially a buggy because the turnbuckle is 1/3 the length of a regular wrench.

I've seen 5 & 5.5 for turnbuckle wrench size on this forum. Does anyone have an answer with a picture. Trying to buy a wrench right now and don't want to get the wrong one.

I've seen a Traxxas one before I think? Anyone tried that one. I hate the plier method. Need to get something myself for this as well tbh 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back