Talion Turn on takes 2min for esc to let you get throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Try re-binding you receiver to your transmitter if you have the 2.4ghz system.

Send it in and have them warranty it, then save your money for a good esc. I have a MM2 in my Kraton and an MMX in my Senton. You wouldnt know they were the same vehicle after putting in decent esc's. The throttle response is immediate and instant power...something the stock esc is horrible at. There are a number of good esc's out there, all of them better than the one ARRMA put in there models.

Send it in and have them warranty it, then save your money for a good esc. I have a MM2 in my Kraton and an MMX in my Senton. You wouldnt know they were the same vehicle after putting in decent esc's. The throttle response is immediate and instant power...something the stock esc is horrible at. There are a number of good esc's out there, all of them better than the one ARRMA put in there models.
ya man your right there is a power lag for sure on the stock esc. can you send me the link for the one you bought for your kraton? thanks!

Thanks for all the info. Problems solved with mamba monster 2 2200 combo and castle fan. Can't wait to get my RPM wing mount and see how she rips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back