Turnigy Rapid VS HRB Graphene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl5590

Reaction score
So after doing a lot of research, I think I'm gonna try and stay clear of the budget brands like Zop, Zeee, DXF, Youme etc... Sure there's a lot of good reviews, but I've also read a lot of bad/worrying reviews too. Don't want to take any chances when it comes to an explosive.

I've narrowed it down to a choice of 3;

Either the Turnigy Rapid 550mAh 140C 4s which I know a lot of people run (£124)
Or the HRB Graphene 5000mAh 100C 4s (£124)
Or the Yowoo Graphene 6000mAh 100C 4s which is the same brand as HRB (£134)

Anyone have any experience with any of these? On paper it looks like the Yowoo's are the best ones to go for...

So after doing a lot of research, I think I'm gonna try and stay clear of the budget brands like Zop, Zeee, DXF, Youme etc... Sure there's a lot of good reviews, but I've also read a lot of bad/worrying reviews too. Don't want to take any chances when it comes to an explosive.

I've narrowed it down to a choice of 3;

Either the Turnigy Rapid 550mAh 140C 4s which I know a lot of people run (£124)
Or the HRB Graphene 5000mAh 100C 4s (£124)
Or the Yowoo Graphene 6000mAh 100C 4s which is the same brand as HRB (£134)

Anyone have any experience with any of these? On paper it looks like the Yowoo's are the best ones to go for...
I have the Turnigy Rapids. They are good batteries but not great I would say. Good thing is that they are hardcase so they work great for bashing. I did a few speed runs with them and they were okaish. They only have 12Awg wires, so there are a lot better options for speed runs out there. In general I would recommend ChinaHobbyline, since they have great value. They even have the Rapids but they are a lot cheaper. A lot of ChinahobbyLine batteries are rebranded Hobbyking batteries. I can't comment on the other batteries but the Rapids are decent batteries for bashing :)
https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/412
Here is a link to the CNHL "Rapids"

Thanks for the reply, I'm now wondering whether it's worth getting the Graphenes as they're the same money

Thanks for the reply, I'm now wondering whether it's worth getting the Graphenes as they're the same money
What will you be using them for?

For bashing then? The Turnigy Graphene Panthers / CHNL G+ 70C are probably the best batteries money can buy. Not sure how well they do for bashing. They're definitely more on the heavy side... but performance wise they are awesome. I used them in my Kraton EXB this winter on a super cold day and the performance difference (compared to Hobbystar 6s) was huge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back