Felony Turning a v2 infraction into a felony ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyrc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas what is needed to convert an infraction v2 in to the felony ? I Hurd was just a few parts any help is appreciated happy holidays guys. ??

There's actually a bit more more work than just changing the body that's needed for the conversion. You'll have to change the rear diff for the GP6 diff set if you want to run the Felony's wider and taller rear tyres. Check out @suchtragedy's post here, it includes a link that will take you to his build thread conversion:

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...l-the-felony-body-fit-on-it.30328/post-419746
Hey brother thanks for the info looks a lil like I’ll need packs of Alive for the headache I’m gonna have I think I’ll pull the trigger and buy a felony thank u.

As mentioned before, if you plan on running the 107mm dBoots on the rear, you need to swap out diffs. The Felony has a GP5 42T on the front and a GP6 45T in the rear. The GP6 will require a 14T input gear.

Then you would need the body, bumper, front splitter, then the painted splitter/diffuser body parts, and the body accessories. With those parts plus the rear wheels, you're looking at about half the cost of a new Felony.

Hello fellas what is needed to convert an infraction v2 in to the felony ? I Hurd was just a few parts any help is appreciated happy holidays guys. ??
Just sell me your infraction and you can buy a felony :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back