Typhon turning arrma typhon into big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonnynino

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hi guys is it possible to turn a typhon into a big rock? i wanna keep the typhon arms and 17mm hex. just need a way to fit the body and bumpers basically.
thanks in advance.

its all a direct replacement.. bumpers bolt on.. body mounts bolt on.. and theres your bigrock..

Super easy. You will need body mounts and the body at minimum. If you want MT tires, the bumpers, etc, you can always add those too.

Funny as I have considered doing the opposite. BRCC to Typhon.

Any reason you're switching to the big rock? Something the Typhon don't do very well?

Any reason you're switching to the big rock? Something the Typhon don't do very well?

i would be really interested to know too as I am considering buying either the typhoon or the big rock and keep changing my mind .........

i would be really interested to know too as I am considering buying either the typhoon or the big rock and keep changing my mind .........
The Typhon is fantastic, switch out the servo and transmitter, stick in a decent size pinion gear and you’re flying! Had mine 7 months, loving it. I have Tamiya and Kyosho cars dating back to the mid 1980’s when I started getting into rc, just got back into it and can’t believe how far it’s come on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back