Kraton Turning but won’t go forward or reverse any thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theodore

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just charged my battery took it out everything was working fine no jumps then it stops and won’t drive. Wheels will turn though. Is there something I can check? I’m running stock kraton 6s.

Throttle plug could have disconnected from the receiver? I'd check that first.

Battery connections. And wires for breakage. That said i just bought two new adaptors because that fng cable clip broke both on separate occasions.

What lights do you see on the ESC? Mine did this, with a slow blinking light, I fixed it by using a 3s battery, very next run on 6s and the ESC burst into flames.
There was a blinking green light
Throttle plug could have disconnected from the receiver? I'd check that first.
I was thinking the same thing
So after checking all your suggestions I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. I turned it back on and everything is working fine now.

The battery adapter breaks inside of the wire. The solder travels up the wire about a quarter of an inch past the connector you'll feel it just real stiff make sure you will go bad that is a Breaking Point. as stated something is not right so you probably should check into this a little bit more and not just call it good.

The battery adapter breaks inside of the wire. The solder travels up the wire about a quarter of an inch past the connector you'll feel it just real stiff make sure you will go bad that is a Breaking Point. as stated something is not right so you probably should check into this a little bit more and not just call it good.
Thanks for the info I’ll check into it

I found this it might explain what happened ill check it out in the morning

Attachments

• aram2000-tech.pdf
    494.6 KB · Views: 252
The LED should tell you what it is. It could be something as simple as your throttle trim being off center. Or a dead ESC. They can sometimes be brought back to life by disconnecting the motor and resetting it a few times.

If it was in NiMH mode, it would run but ruin your Lipos by draining them too low.

In my case I had a slow green blink, a factory reset would not work, the ESC wouldn't respond to anything until I plugged in a 3s battery (found a post on here about it). After that it recognized the 6s battery and it was fine for about 15 minutes. Went over a little bump and the throttle stopped working again, but I noticed the motor would try to move a bit at this point. I took it into my shop and continued to look it over and boom. ESC exploded. I have no idea what happened. Still waiting to hear back from Arrma support.

So my advice is be very careful if you get it working again and it does anything odd unplug the battery immediately!

In my case I had a slow green blink, a factory reset would not work, the ESC wouldn't respond to anything until I plugged in a 3s battery (found a post on here about it). After that it recognized the 6s battery and it was fine for about 15 minutes. Went over a little bump and the throttle stopped working again, but I noticed the motor would try to move a bit at this point. I took it into my shop and continued to look it over and boom. ESC exploded. I have no idea what happened. Still waiting to hear back from Arrma support.

So my advice is be very careful if you get it working again and it does anything odd unplug the battery immediately!
That sounds serious! Ill be cautious

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back