Kraton Two Hardcore Bashes and This is What I Found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Ok guys. I've been down here in NC for over 2 weeks. I've bashed my K8S pretty hard with @Outcastblxnut. He can attest to the abuse this truck has seen. I have two videos showing what I've done. Over the last few days I've torn the truck down and cleaned everything while inspecting for damage. Here is the result:

Crushed pivot ball on a turnbuckle rod end.
20200318_181142.jpg

Rear hinge pins bent, one worse than the other.
20200318_181200.jpg

One pillow ball bent to all hell. The other 3 kind of look a little bent hard to tell.

20200318_181212.jpg

Stripped out the two holes that are used to attached the transmission case to the chassis.

20200318_181223.jpg

Wing mount, but it was half broken when I got I got there.

20200318_181237.jpg

Various bent screws

20200318_181259.jpg

Really not bad when you consider the amount of abuse I was dishing out.

Held up really well. The thing is an animal. I’ve see it blow through dirt clods the size of bowling balls. Never missed a beat. Jumped 20 foot in the air landed in 2 foot deep crevices never missed a beat. An absolute animal. If you are a rough terrain basher this is the truck for you. @bicketybam you forgot the wheel carnage ???

Held up really well. The thing is an animal. I’ve see it blow through dirt clods the size of bowling balls. Never missed a beat. Jumped 20 foot in the air landed in 2 foot deep crevices never missed a beat. An absolute animal. If you are a rough terrain basher this is the truck for you. @bicketybam you forgot the wheel carnage ???
That's right. I have cracked two wheels since I've been here.

Not even sure anyone could make any hardware that would last longer, that's just normal abuse incurred per your bashing style. You forgot to mention, M2C straight as a arrow? ;)
My chassis is perfect ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back