Notorious Two more construction site videos - blasting til the wheels fell off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I did these two separate. One was the milder part of the day, but still got some nice jumps in. The second video takes place in a different area where I decided to kind of let loose. Blew one tire, but kept on running. Just kept bashing til finally a pin snapped in the hub. These trucks are dam tough! I'm not sure if I enjoy trying to master a flip or just letting loose on really rough terrain. Truck was fixed quickly and is ready for it's next day of punishment.

Looks like a late night of YouTube for me tonight. I did get the email from YouTube you'd put these up so looking forward to checking them out tonight. I let my Typhon loose on the weekend, did some jumping but I must stay just tearing around some of these places creating dust storms is fun too

Looks like a late night of YouTube for me tonight. I did get the email from YouTube you'd put these up so looking forward to checking them out tonight. I let my Typhon loose on the weekend, did some jumping but I must stay just tearing around some of these places creating dust storms is fun too
Starting to realize that given the right area, jumping isn't the only way to have fun.

Wait, wait. It's still kind of jumping, but more of an obstacle course setting. I've seen a couple of @RC DUDE81 videos where he just mashes up and down giant dirt and gravel piles. That's exactly what I was picturing in my second video. Love jumping too, but having a hard time finding a launch pad where I can get consistent results. Not going concrete skate park cause the carnage would be brutal. Suburbia has it's limitations.

Wait, wait. It's still kind of jumping, but more of an obstacle course setting. I've seen a couple of @RC DUDE81 videos where he just mashes up and down giant dirt and gravel piles. That's exactly what I was picturing in my second video. Love jumping too, but having a hard time finding a launch pad where I can get consistent results. Not going concrete skate park cause the carnage would be brutal. Suburbia has it's limitations.

You do what you like, Johnny! There is no wrong or right way to bash. Everyone is different. I was just contemplating your words, that's all!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back