Granite Two new tx/rx still no steering, old set works fine, what’s wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainger40

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
I got stx3 from horizon to replace stx2, sat for a while because I had other replacement while waiting for the back order to end. So I install it to get throttle percentage function for kids and no steering. Rebound, trims neutral, throttle works fine. Servo will turn with trim dial on remote but won’t with steering wheel. HH warranty the first one because same problem, but replacement is doing same thing. Am I missing something or did I really get 2 duds in a row? Old tx/rx Works fine so it’s not the servo. It’s driving me crazy because this isn’t a hard job, or at least it shouldn’t be haha.

Can’t set endpoints because the wheel won’t move servo.

Put the Tx into programming mode, turn the wheel, adjust the endpoint up and see if it moves. If not, it has to be a bad Tx.

Last edited:
Put the Tx into programming mode, turn the wheel, adjust the endpoint up and see if it moves. If not, it has to be a bad Tx.
I tried before posting, but no movement. I will try again just in case I didn’t give it enough of a chance to move, but usually it moves pretty quickly.

No luck another freaking dud. Tried another stx3 replacement I have and it bound and worked perfectly. Unreal, make them send me the new slt this time.

Horizon shipped me an STX3 on August 3 - hopefully it'll arrive soon. I hope mine's not a dud too...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back