Typhon Two questions about my Arrma Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eickot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hi,

This weekend my girlfriend tried my typhon, and she likes it. But is not used to manage this kind of radio controlled stuff (It's the first time she tried) and was a little loose...

My first question What is the best way to reduce a little power on the car to be more easy for somebody that is the first time touch a remote control thing? Maybe with 2cells battery?

Second question, Adding lights to it is usefull? or is only decorative things? Somebody have lights on the typhon?

Thanks!

I lowered the punch setting and that helped my wife a lot, too bad I did that after she ripped the wheelie bar off in reverse

Hi,

This weekend my girlfriend tried my typhon, and she likes it. But is not used to manage this kind of radio controlled stuff (It's the first time she tried) and was a little loose...

My first question What is the best way to reduce a little power on the car to be more easy for somebody that is the first time touch a remote control thing? Maybe with 2cells battery?

Second question, Adding lights to it is usefull? or is only decorative things? Somebody have lights on the typhon?

Thanks!
Judging by your avatar, I assume you have a typhon 3s which comes with the stx2 transmitter.
If I recall correctly, it has a throttle limiter button which let's you choose between 50%, 75% and 100%. Just tune it down a little before you let your girl have a go, no need to buy a 2s battery (which would obviously work too).

Regarding lights, they're mostly decorative, can be useful if you tend to drive around in the dark. Mainly because you know what direction your rc is facing ;)

If you don't have the STX2 or another radio with a dedicated throttle limit setting, if you have an end point adjustment (EPA), reduce the throttle % and that will dial back the max speed too

Judging by your avatar, I assume you have a typhon 3s which comes with the stx2 transmitter.
If I recall correctly, it has a throttle limiter button which let's you choose between 50%, 75% and 100%. Just tune it down a little before you let your girl have a go, no need to buy a 2s battery (which would obviously work too).

I've got the tactic TTX300 radio.

About the punch level, Is easy to change? Because I will need to change every time my girlfriend wish to play with it.

Thanks,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back