Notorious Two sessions on new diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have too also ordered my own parts to repair, not gonna wait on them, if they warranty great I will have spares

Just a little follow up, seems like they are sending two new diffs, the process is still a little confusing to me as I never really got to speak with anyone from the technical side to determine what caused any of it, but I am sure low diff fluid was probably the culprit in the center diff and definitely was in the front diff, I received an email late yesterday with two order numbers and that was about it, never got a email saying we reviewed you warranty claim and this is what we are doing or nothing, if they are sending my diffs which I am pretty sure they are it seems like un honest people can and probably do take advantage of arrma, it’s really good that they replace our parts fairly easily it I’d imagine people miss use the warranty all the time

so the diffs I ordered came in today, took the center apart to change the fluid to thicker, and one of the gears was missing a giant chunk out of it, could tell that it was actually a casting failure on the gear, this kinda sucks

A new spider had a tooth gone, very rare. Dang that is some bad luck. Well If I was near ya I'd give ya the gear. Lord knows I got plenty lol. I just locked my center diff, you could do that for the time being.

20210112_205057.jpg

A new spider had a tooth gone, very rare. Dang that is some bad luck. Well If I was near ya I'd give ya the gear. Lord knows I got plenty lol. I just locked my center diff, you could do that for the time being.

View attachment 121176
No problem, I’m gonna tear down the original front diff again and see if one of the gears inside it look good enough to use
No problem, I’m gonna tear down the original front diff again and see if one of the gears inside it look good enough to use
I will post pics once I get home from work today on the messed up gear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back