Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Two years old

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by Cheez, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    image.jpg

And still stock!

Except for the body:(
    Completely destroyed twice.
    Looking for a new one...any ideas?
    I’ve heard horror stories about the VW body.... as much as I would like to try it...

blindy likes this.
  2. stevedave

stevedave Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    As far as the bodies go I usually just look on eBay for a gently used stock one, at least I know what I'm getting myself into and you can find them at a decent price so you don't care as much when it inevitably gets destroyed again lol.

Cheez likes this.
  3. Cheez

Cheez Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero
    Getting down and dirty again;) F06DBE37-9CDE-4DB4-88E5-0B88A98729B0.jpeg 085CBB8F-3DA3-4D73-BB5C-1B5C28072786.jpeg

joostin420 likes this.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer