Type of connector for ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankestein

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I have been searching over the internet and on Youtube.

How does one connect the motor to the ESC three terminals?
I contacted the sellers for this type of esc and they state none include the end connectors for the motor side.
If I have a typical can motor with 4mm cables, what do I need to buy to make it work?

Do I solder cables into the holes with 4mm at the end? But I have seen the combo motor has what looks like a 6mm type end plug.

Attachments

• ESC Max6.JPG
    ESC Max6.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 122
Thanks SrC for the diagram and amazon link.

I searched and searched, but was not sure what to buy, so many plugs and specs. I already have a "I don't know why I order it" parts bin, LOLz. Trying not to keep piling more stuff, and saving it for goodies, HR, M2C, je je!

Thanks SrC for the diagram and amazon link.

I searched and searched, but was not sure what to buy, so many plugs and specs. I already have a "I don't know why I order it" parts bin, LOLz. Trying not to keep piling more stuff, and saving it for goodies, HR, M2C, je je!
No need to explain, I have bins full of wrong stuff that I will recycle one day. Wrong stuff that vendors sold me as well as wrong parts I ordered. I just sent you one quick AMZ link. I am sure you can find similar elsewhere. Good luck . That Max 6 looks good to me. (y)

And so I don't open up another thread,I got another quick question.

I am inspecting the internals of the BLX motor, and when I pulled out the core, two washers/shims and a metal spacer,came out flying.

Does anyone know whats the order to put it back?

Is it like pic one (shim goesin first, and then spacer),or like pic two (spacergoes first in and then shims?

Attachments

• 20191220_160319.jpg
    20191220_160319.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20191220_160003.jpg
    20191220_160003.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 42
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back