Typhon 3s and new pc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third link. The cheapest. they are amazing.
Yeah I really like the look of the wheels too. The ones with the green wheels would be better if the wheels weren't green lol. I supposed if I bought a different body and added some green accents the green wheels would work.

Score! I was beginning to think the Tanabe orange Supra didn’t exist after searching for 7 months at stores. Not listed on the website either.

View attachment 25774
You going to take the stickers off and paint it like the one from Fast and the Furious?
landscape-1429565974-f17.jpg

That’s definately for sure... if you have other 6s arrmas, is there a reason to get this 3s typhon?
I already have an Outcast yes but I wanted to try one of the 1/10 BLX 3s models and I already have like 5 monster trucks and I don't really care for the looks of short course trucks so I was like I'll get a Typhon.

Damn! I play forza horizon 4 lol. I’ve got a 760 and a i3 4330 3.5ghz 2 core... I’m a little jelly
I didn't buy the computer, yet. I will get it after Christmas.

Man I'm already looking at ways to change this lol.
Already bought
  • New wheels/tires.
  • Fast Eddy bearings.
I'm looking for a 7.4 waterproof metal gear servo, might just pick up a Savox of some sort, a body because I want to paint my own body and maybe some aluminum shocks. Needs some bling lol.

Can anyone tell me if the manual that comes with the BLX 3S line is as crappy as the manual online? Not very impressed with what I see there.

Fedex shipping says my Typhon will be here on Thursday, guess who has to work 8-8 on Thursday? (n)

That's a cool car. Hope you have better weather then mine to run it
Nope ?
15460343241616660334727802109714.jpg

The body clip retainers on this are different from the ones on my Outcast. The rubber is more rubbery.

So I noticed something when looking at stock photos of the Typhon, my car is missing something.

1RssEiX (1).jpg

64fgtfkotled.jpg

545kjhkgfuhled.jpg

All the new BLX versions are missing this part. The older mega cars did come with it I believe. It’s wierd.

The Typhon is the first of the new cars that shows this part on the stock photos, so I wondered they bothered to add it back, but the first thing I noticed when the unboxing videos arrived that is still not there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back