Typhon 3s and new pc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I can't decide what to buy first.

35rfsdgrt6titled.jpg

5wert345led.jpg

dailystruggg.jpg

Last edited:
Do you game or will it be used for work?
Game. I kinda skimped out on the gpu, only went with a 2080 instead of a 2080ti.

But I think I decided. Should be here Fri, Dec 28 - Thurs, Jan 03
64te6d.jpg

Nice choice! I was planning on ordering that over converting my Granite but my funds (Christmas bonus) weren’t where I was hoping it would be. No big deal though...just ordered all my stuff to do that other than the power system and 17mm hexes once they are released.

What types of games do you play? I’ve been out of gaming for a while but my brother in law got me Red Dead Redemption 2 so I will be sucked into that after Christmas ?.

Nice choice! I was planning on ordering that over converting my Granite but my funds (Christmas bonus) weren’t where I was hoping it would be. No big deal though...just ordered all my stuff to do that other than the power system and 17mm hexes once they are released.

What types of games do you play? I’ve been out of gaming for a while but my brother in law got me Red Dead Redemption 2 so I will be sucked into that after Christmas ?.
Mainly fps games and GTA. Been playing a lot of Battlefield lately and all my friends are switching over to Battlefield V, which runs like poo on my current pc.

Definitely a lot going on in the Battlefield games...the graphics are unreal. I only play on Xbox...not that I have anything against PC or am a fanboy, just never had a good enough PC to play on.

Congrats on the new rig, Slick! What's nice is that with a few easy mods you could make it into a BRCC or a Senton if you get bored or just want a change of pace

Congrats on the new rig, Slick! What's nice is that with a few easy mods you could make it into a BRCC or a Senton if you get bored or just want a change of pace
1/10 truggy lol

Mainly fps games and GTA. Been playing a lot of Battlefield lately and all my friends are switching over to Battlefield V, which runs like poo on my current pc.
GTA all day!! PS4 The Arena War update is nuts.

Score! I was beginning to think the Tanabe orange Supra didn’t exist after searching for 7 months at stores. Not listed on the website either.

05F54597-E50F-426F-A10D-3D745B63E1F7.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back