Typhon 3s and new pc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just don't know if its telling you to buy more macs or gamble more...
The next time I went I left with $200 less than I went in
Supposed to be delivered today and now this is what it’s telling me. All day it said it was scheduled for delivery by end of day.

View attachment 26805
I don't understand what either. If I order something from the west coast via FedEx it goes 800 miles across the country in the wrong direction.

I'm going to be busy for a while.
15470783472313061264606350881539.jpg

Nice, been a while since I built a new PC.
Almost 5 years for me.

Got everything installed in the case, all the cables ran and plugged in then I remembered I forgot to back up the games on my Samsung SSD. :confused:

Thankfully it's a SSD so it will only take about 20-30 min.

Maybe I should change the title of this thread to and instead of or.

Paid for my new pc parts Tuesday night, Newegg is performing their end of year inventory so it won't ship until Tomorrow :/
Intel i7 9700k
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming
16gb GSkill Ripjaw V Series DDR4 3200
Evga GeForce RTX 2080 Black Edition
1TB Mushkin Enhanced Reactor SSD for games
2TB Seagate storage hard drive
Corsair HS70 SE wireless headset
Antec HCG850 Bronze 850w fully modular power supply
I am recycling my Samsung 850 Evo for OS duties, my Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard, my Razer Deathadder 2013(damn maybe I should get a new mouse) and my LG 25" Ultrawide monitor.

Going to be nice to play Battlefield V without having to to turn the settings all the way down or off. And definitely going to run some benchmarks and compare them to my old systems lol.

I’ve been addicted to BF. When you have a squad that plays well together it really makes the game shine.

Getting there. Having to sign up and log in just to download software so I can change the colors of the LEDs on my video card is a bit ridiculous.
15471025234012355875115971352867.jpg

Looks amazing. Allnighter?
No I had to call it quits at 1 am so I could be up by 6:45 this morning. Been a long day. All my files should be done transferring by now, then I can get rid of the extra hard drives and cables then put the sides back on.

Well so far I can get it to boot at 5Ghz. Going to stress test now, keeping my fingers crossed.
5rtegfdhgd.jpg

No dice, bsod after 15 minutes :(
That sounds bad, and if I knew what you were talking about, I'd probably have something witty to say. You are in rocket science land to me now, drifting further away. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Don't use red loctitie.

That sounds bad, and if I knew what you were talking about, I'd probably have something witty to say. You are in rocket science land to me now, drifting further away. Good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. Don't use red loctitie.
Stock the internal clock of the processor is 3.6ghz, I was able to successfully boot into Windows and even made it through 3 hours of a moderate stress test at 5.0ghz. Running a high level stress test the computer give out a BSOD or blue screen of death. I dropped it down to 4.8ghz and so far it's been stable for 2.5 hours of the high level stress test.

Stock the internal clock of the processor is 3.6ghz, I was able to successfully boot into Windows and even made it through 3 hours of a moderate stress test at 5.0ghz. Running a high level stress test the computer give out a BSOD or blue screen of death. I dropped it down to 4.8ghz and so far it's been stable for 2.5 hours of the high level stress test.
That's better. I understand, moderately, about computers. But when it comes to hardware, all I see is the bsod?

MacBook Pro all the way bro:)(y)
To be completely honest my experience with Mac has been about like my experience with Traxxas. Nothing like loosing your work because the Mac crashes constantly from using a word processor......

To be completely honest my experience with Mac has been about like my experience with Traxxas. Nothing like loosing your work because the Mac crashes constantly from using a word processor......
Wow really? I find them way more stable than PC. In our family we have 2 MacBook pro’s, 1 Mac Air, 1 iMac, iPad mi I, iPad and iPad Pro. Mac OS is just Unix with a GUI skin. Get to the kernel and all your Unix commands are at your fingertips so very powerful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back