Typhon Typhon 3s BLX Brand New $160.....knockoff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that it is too good to be true. Try getting into contact with the seller and ask around about the car

Agree for $160 might just roll the dice and see. pics look like the older version. Maybe just an older inventory dump from overseas........

These are scams... shipping says until the end of March so you have to wait months to file a claim and get your money back. I bought one of these, a model airplane though and they mail you a USB cable or something cheap to a random address in your city so they have time to clear the money and run... All you're doing is paying some scumbags bills overseas and making Ebay pay for it. Waiting for fees to go up because people think it's fun to "chance" it on this crap that is so obviously fake... They do it with vintage guitars, legos and anything popular too and morons keep bidding on them like they will actually get something. Have fun waiting months to get your money back though.

If it looks too good.......you got scammed..lol. Not unusual to order stuff from China and wait a couple months. I have done that a few times for stuff I did not need right away. Good deals for the most par.

Please don't believe these scams or "roll the dice" and think that there's going to be an RC car at the end of the rainbow. All signs point to a scam. Low feedback seller with one positive feedback based on something of less than $1 selling something for way below retail. They'll have all their bases covered with Paypal and won't be the ones paying for the refund, which means all of us absorb those costs.

Now if you're willing to risk your own money to try and get a deal, then by all means, go ahead.

I saw a ton of these kinds scams on eBay in the weeks before Christmas mostly for stuff that was in high demand/low supply at the time.

Ways to know it's a scam:

1.) Too good to be true pricing - obviously the first red flag. Scan the description top to bottom to try and spot hidden sale terms, misleading descriptions, etc. Some scams hide stuff with tricky wording/small print/etc so they have a leg to stand on to refuse your dispute and eBay may side with them. Other times there is nothing sketchy in the description so you have look at other things to try and assess if it's a scam (see more below):

2.) Low to zero feedback - If the price is too good to be true AND the account has low to zero feedback then it's 99.9% chance its a scam. In this case he has only 1 seller feedback and it's for something he sold for .55 cents and zero buyer feedback.

3.) Long estimated shipping - like someone said before your dispute will go nowhere until after the end estimated receive by date.

4.) Multiple quantity of the product at too good to be true pricing - This shows he has 8 left in stock after already selling 2. If he sells all of them he will have scammed a total of $2000 and since the price is so great he'll probably sell most if not all of them before he gets reported and listing taken down.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back