Typhon Typhon 3s bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truehavoc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have seen people say the typhon 3s can use the outcast 6s body, so would I buy the post mounts for the outcast 6s I'm sure it would be a direct fit I can see on the typhon 3s where I'd put mounts and the screws in just making sure I buy the right post, thanks in advance everyone!

AR320357 is posts of various sizes and extra stuff,

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR320452

these will let you add body posts on top of the shock tower of a 3S or Mega vehicle.

with these two bags I am confident any non buggy body could be fit on a Typhon 3S chassis.

we put a kraton 1/8 body on one of our LWB 3s cars with these two bags.

16301624212084782906118578228377.jpg
16301624407722438526177978539770.jpg
16301624624271294262975859082764.jpg

Sorry for the bold type. I am bad at internet

Much easier if you get a clear body and line it up and drill holes to match the posts and then paint it yourself.

Good luck, friend!

You might need some random screws also. 2.5mm stuff I think.

When I was thinking thinking about fitting a Proline body onto my Typhon, I planned to use the Senton body mounts.

When I was thinking thinking about fitting a Proline body onto my Typhon, I planned to use the Senton body mounts.
I was looking around myself was talking to one of the agents there he put the outcast next to the typhon said the post are basically right in the same spot as one another I bought the ones for the outcast will give it a shot, yep I want a make shift outcast lol I love that truck body...or the notorious lucky for us most of the cars/trucks kinda work with one another or take inspiration from others arrma just rocks. Only issue I had with the typhon was its shocks, this didn't happen to my granite at all but both front shocks did this with a minor, and I mean very minor jump, didn't have extras just put a small amount of my glue in there compressed it and lightly tapped it back in with a hammer, has not popped back out yet but will need to get nice ones sometime soon. I really like the design of the arrma shocks they make aluminum ones like these ya?

20210827_172828.jpg

I was looking around myself was talking to one of the agents there he put the outcast next to the typhon said the post are basically right in the same spot as one another I bought the ones for the outcast will give it a shot, yep I want a make shift outcast lol I love that truck body...or the notorious lucky for us most of the cars/trucks kinda work with one another or take inspiration from others arrma just rocks. Only issue I had with the typhon was its shocks, this didn't happen to my granite at all but both front shocks did this with a minor, and I mean very minor jump, didn't have extras just put a small amount of my glue in there compressed it and lightly tapped it back in with a hammer, has not popped back out yet but will need to get nice ones sometime soon. I really like the design of the arrma shocks they make aluminum ones like these ya?

View attachment 166317
Did you ever end up trying the outcast body?

I have a Typhon 3s and I have been looking for posts with information to mount the Outcast 4S body on a Typhon 3s.

The wheel base difference between the two isn’t much 313mm (Outcast 4S) vs 328mm (Typhon 3s), so I assumed that it should be fairly easy to get the outcast 4S body to fit on typhon 3s.

If you were successful, could you please post some photos? Also which body mounts did you end up using?

Thank you :)

Back