Typhon 3s GT conversion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need might be overstating the case a little but the reason why you'd want to is for more chassis real estate.
1662289727439.png

You're pretty much out of luck if you want to do a GT conversion on the Typhon 3S as there isn't an alternative chassis option.
No possibility of making your own side skirts? I don't have a Typhon 3S so I'm reduced to asking stupid questions :)

No possibility of making your own side skirts? I don't have a Typhon 3S so I'm reduced to asking stupid questions :)

I suppose where there’s a will, there’s a way, but with the built in side panels, I’m not sure how structural integrity would be affected of you cut them down and extended the sides with skirts.

BDA297B1-6060-4839-9360-6BFF233FEBB1.jpeg

I suppose where there’s a will, there’s a way, but with the built in side panels, I’m not sure how structural integrity would be affected of you cut them down and extended the sides with skirts.

View attachment 241302
Ok, yeah. That doesn't look like the most practical chassis to attach skirts to.

Jondilly1974 did a badazz typhon 3s gt couple years ago....I now he did a build thread on it..I do know he 3d printed alot of it....that's what I love about the hobby...anything can be done,never saw something in the hobby that can't be done....some things take some time....I'd just buy a sheet of CF a wing it..that's how I roll..
Thread 'New PB Typhon 6S GT 137mph' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-pb-typhon-6s-gt-137mph.25080/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back