Typhon 3s hub extenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aturdsandwich

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Looking for hub extenders for the stock typhon 3s. Not sure what mm the axles are.

No. If you are referring to the hot racing being labeled as 10mm it is the offset. They are 10mm longer then stock to help fit a bigger tire

So what size should I buy to fit the gfs typhon 3s? Sorry I'm so new to this :(

One sec let me get you a link. No biggie that's what we are here for.

Wait. In the other thread you posted, you said you want to share wheels with your girlfriend. Right?

Both the 3S and 6S Typhon have 17mm hexes. You can swap wheels as much as you want between the two stock hubs.

Is there a specific reason you want to widen her stance? Because you don’t have to if all you want to do is share wheels. ??

Lol thx. And those work? Haha
I have 30mm extensions on my 6s... 10mm she prolly wouldn't even notice. But they are worth a try! Thank you. How did you know that they will fit her axle size?

@Lovestricken love how you’re trying to help but those are for 14mm to 17mm in addition to extending. Trust, I found that out the hard way in the beginning. ?

@aturdsandwich, you can use Redcat Racing hub extensions (part #BS936-003) but you have to modify the holes to fit the stock axle pins. I use these myself. You can look at my Build Log if you’d like to see how they look.

I just want extending 17mm that fit the typhon 3s blx v4. Guess if I have to drill I gotta drill

Sweet baby jesus I did it again lmao. Ok from now on no helping anyone after the drinks kick in.. ????????
Did I get it this time???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-221530_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200108-221530_Gallery.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Those HR extenders will NOT fit the Typhon 3S axles. You will need Granite/Senton/BRCC axles instead.

This should work the Summit T-Maxx have 6mm axles 12mm offset https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=18122&p_catid=144#.XhatQEdKg2w

6mm offset https://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=18115&p_catid=144#.XhavFEdKg2w

The pin they use is the same dia. pin the stock axles use TRA5189 even have a screw end to keep the pin place.

I am using the TRA5353X hexes on my Senton these would just would be a extension of those.
Sadly I bought these and they did not fit on my typhon 3s. The hole on the hub doesn't match up with the axel so you can't put a pin in. Anyone know if buying a granite axel will work? I'd like to try and make the part work some how so it's not a total waste of money lol.

Edit: I guess the problem is the senton and typhon don't use the same axle. So I'm assuming I can use the senton axle on my typhon 3s and then the integy hub extenders would work? Can anyone confirm this? senton axle useable on typhon 3s?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back