Typhon Typhon 3s on 6s 134 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insert castle creations marketing here

Nice going man. Are you even running caps for your esc or is that just raw mamba monster2 ?

Cool to see some people still sticking to the old school formula of overtaxing a mamba minster and using a 4074 can.

thanks, what you doing here? ( don't mean it like it sounds. lol) You have a Arrma too?
Lmao, yeah I've had a senton 6s for awhile now. Got banned off Traxxas forums for bull $%#T so I've been here for the last few months. I like the community very much and the moderator is a gigantic step up from there.

I just realized that it's a typhon 3s, that makes it even more insane.

PLASTIC CHASSIS PEOPLE. PLASTIC. CHASSIS. It works see ??

Nice going man. Are you even running caps for your esc or is that just raw mamba monster2 ?

Cool to see some people still sticking to the old school formula of overtaxing a mamba minster and using a 4074 can.
You can see that big cap pack huh?

And just when I thought 78 mph was pretty good! Phildogg usually doesn't give out too many secrets. And he has some real screamers! I'm wondering if some kind of booster for the transmitter would help with the range thing.

done some mods, changed rear shocks, added weight. neu motor, mm2 esc. running grp .
From the first day I got back into rc, your videos were always the first that popped up in my searches. I've watched every one at least once, and find what you do truly amazing. Finally subbed today to see what insane speed you hit next.

i have a cap pack on all my esc.

And just when I thought 78 mph was pretty good! Phildogg usually doesn't give out too many secrets. And he has some real screamers! I'm wondering if some kind of booster for the transmitter would help with the range thing.
I don't give out alot. i run a futaba 3pmx and don't have many range issues. i have a booster for it tried it a few times. i loose sight over a hill on my road is the prob.

they are a good way to keep your esc happy and cooler. i own Ripple Killer cap packs so of course i run them.
Ah that’s cool as hell. Yeah I don’t really do the crazy stuff that I used to do I just don’t need caps. And id hate to break a set while bashing.

Watched your video the other day @phildogg on YouTube but it is good to see you've put it up on here so more people (specifically Arrma fans/owners) can see what is really capable with these R/c's with the right equipment, time and research.

Fantastic run for the 3S platform. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back