Typhon Typhon 3s parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was staring at a Typhon 3s in hobby store last night and passed it up due to parts being scarce right now. I'm sure I would break a front arm in the first 5 minutes of maiden voyage. Aaarrrggg

Was staring at a Typhon 3s in hobby store last night and passed it up due to parts being scarce right now. I'm sure I would break a front arm in the first 5 minutes of maiden voyage. Aaarrrggg
I admire your discipline. They're back ordered by 2 months according to Horizon Hobby and Tower Hobbies. I would have snagged it. I'm curious if they're having supplier issues or if demand for 3S models simply far exceeded their expectations.

Horizon said early March when I pre-ordered a set of a arms in early January. Now they are saying Early April. I reached out to RPM they might have after market arms before Arrma has OEM arms.

Response from RPM:
"We have a Typhon 3S in the shop and are working on those arms as we speak. With a little luck, hopefully we'll have them completed and available by April.

Take care and thank you for your interest and support of RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back