Typhon 3S: servo saver is hitting receiver box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hi all. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

I need help. I noticed that when turning right my turning circle is massive compared to left. I have a GT3-B and my end points were 80%. I looked at my servo and noticed the servo saver arm hits the received box when turning right Please see the pictures below.

68BDA863-26E9-4CBE-979A-C4DF5423C8BB.jpeg

Here’s full left at 80% end point. No issue.

A8683A7D-046F-4329-A87B-7F82EE9B0B0B.jpeg

Here’s full right at 80%. See how the black arm hit the receiver box?

Is this normal? So it’s my understanding that I should set my dual rate below the threshold of this saver arm hitting the receiver box. Meaning that’s “max right” end point, correct?

If it matters this is an ANNIMOS 20kg servo. Thanks in advance.

Weird i had the same servos but switched to the coreless one and i switched to a new servo saver yesterday and if you see you have an arrow to lign up
View attachment 54450
Sorry for the confusion - at “rest” my servo saver is straight like yours. I was just turning the wheel max left and right to illustrate the problem.

Nice saver btw!

Hi all. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

I need help. I noticed that when turning right my turning circle is massive compared to left. I have a GT3-B and my end points were 80%. I looked at my servo and noticed the servo saver arm hits the received box when turning right Please see the pictures below.

View attachment 54436
Here’s full left at 80% end point. No issue.

View attachment 54437
Here’s full right at 80%. See how the black arm hit the receiver box?

Is this normal? So it’s my understanding that I should set my dual rate below the threshold of this saver arm hitting the receiver box. Meaning that’s “max right” end point, correct?

If it matters this is an ANNIMOS 20kg servo. Thanks in advance.
What does center look like?

Fellas I’m sorry. I figured it out while taking it apart and testing it.

666210C2-F387-4A5D-86D4-7D6142FABDCB.jpeg

F3DC59F4-07AA-4E52-BC10-85800DB68E37.jpeg

75A0FCEB-0E05-4CE4-9383-B451BF463B23.png

The dang HR bellcrank hits the chassis when I turn full right. I think the servo saver is actually set right, but I mistook it hitting the receiver box as the issue. I don’t think that matters, the bellcrank hits the chassis first.

Drat. It’s time to bust the file out. Ugh. Thanks all.

Fellas I’m sorry. I figured it out while taking it apart and testing it.

View attachment 54457
View attachment 54458
View attachment 54459

The dang HR bellcrank hits the chassis when I turn full right. I think the servo saver is actually set right, but I mistook it hitting the receiver box as the issue. I don’t think that matters, the bellcrank hits the chassis first.

Drat. It’s time to bust the file out. Ugh. Thanks all.
Can you make the belcrack not hit the chassi?
i know a few of their products are bad but rip

Can you make the belcrack not hit the chassi?
i know a few of their products are bad but rip
No. If you look at the picture, even if I shim it up a bit (considering there’s up and down play anyway) it will still hit the chassis when turning right. I vaguely remember a post on this forum about filing down this exact area.

Sucks. At least I know now though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back