Typhon Typhon 3s speed build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voyhager3

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Gotta go fast… and brakes are for losers
Want to mainly just track progress and such on here.

1BF679B6-55DB-45A8-98BF-4FFDE14A99E3.jpeg

List of PBs, and other achievements:
Current pb, 58mph, 21t, 5200mah, 50c, 3s, Zeee power -[date unknown]

Last edited:

View attachment 224713

Stock ESC?

Should consider getting a Vendetta slipper or Hot racing slipper eliminator for more speed (smaller spur).

Stock ESC?

Should consider getting a Vendetta slipper or Hot racing slipper eliminator for more speed (smaller spur).
Hm, I think I will once I upgrade the transmitter, receiver combo, because I am already running out of range. And without an upgraded motor/esc I have to watch the amp draw, because it is already stating to cut out when I accelerate hard. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Hm, I think I will once I upgrade the transmitter, receiver combo, because I am already running out of range. And without an upgraded motor/esc I have to watch the amp draw, because it is already stating to cut out when I accelerate hard. But I will keep that in mind. Thanks!
Should not be accelerating hard on a speed pass, need to be easing in to the trigger when you going for speed.

For bashing I would put an 18t pinion back in. IMHO

Should not be accelerating hard on a speed pass, need to be easing in to the trigger when you going for speed.

For bashing I would put an 18t pinion back in. IMHO
I might try a new location that I think is flatter to give me more range, so I don’t have to get on the throttle as hard, (but I have to drive there, instead of it being right out my front door, so I can get on the throttle slower. But I’m not that stupid to bash it like this. I learned my lesson with my slash 🔥:/

View attachment 224713

Traxxas 75mm 6s motor castle monster mamba X 1/8 ESC with a HR slipper eliminator and the HR Traxxas Revo 54t spur and 26t pinion i hit 85-90 with that setup in my vendetta

Sooo I moved the skid plate v2, and well, I would say the experiment was successful!

25F225BD-C8EC-49D8-A1A4-9DD94A6D99EA.jpeg

So obviously it didn’t go perfectly, but that was to be expected. Might go looking for another longer piece to screw it in by that other screw with the locking piece for the transmission. Just to secure it better and to hopefully stop the folding.
Lessons were learned, and experience was gained.
*note* I only ran one pack through it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back