Typhon Typhon 3s speed build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I didn’t loctite this one…

B47518F5-68B7-451B-8885-0BA70E392B8A.jpeg

Ok, random update number something:
I want to go fast, but the 3s cant really, I could convert it with new electronics, but that's no fun. I also killed my last battery. At this point I want to sell it but I'm not set on it.
Go fast on a budget, hobbywing bl150a quikrun an surpass 4068-2650kv..130$6s system that run 60mphh on 4s an 80+ on 6s with 26/57 gearing

Let me gets ya'lls opinion on this:
*not official listing*
$250, for the typhon w/ box, and stock tools, spares included: rear bulkhead, one of the steering blocks, extra motor mount, some pins for the wheel hexes, one wheel hex, some bearings, and the hoons, (the stock tires obv. included)
You know what it looks like, any opinions are helpful!

Well, it’s been fun, but I’ve decided to sell off the typhon. The 3s just doesn’t fit my driving style. I’ll be posting a listing for it in the yard sale section in the next few days.
But I think I’ll start the listing at $375, includes the typhon, in stock form, in the box with almost everything it came with. And all my spares:
5 hoons
Some wheel nuts
Shock tower/ the rear transmission housing
And a couple other things that I can’t remember

So I’m looking at the HR slipper eliminator as a vendetta slipper is like $70, and just to be sure, the pitch of the pinions are 32P also? I’d check on what I have because I know it says what it is, I just can’t remember and I’m not home at the moment

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back