Typhon 3s steering issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aberry90

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My typhon 3s has upgraded 25t servo in it with a 25t servo saver 20t pinion 57t spur. Was having steering issues since I upgraded and my steering is good going left but when I turn right it doesn't turn all the way please help I may have lost a washer for the servo link. Not sure how important that might be

Yes I centered it. It seems one side is pointing inward and one is straight
Do you know how to set the endpoints? It shows in the manual.

Also, was everything straight when you installed the servo?
I don't know much about anything I'm very new to rcs. About 4 mon in or so

Also I have half as much power as normal. So many things wrong with my car. I give up

Also I have half as much power as normal. So many things wrong with my car. I give up

The Arrma rigs are good overall but we have seen some with issues out the box. Do not give up...post here detailed questions and videos, pics do help. Check some YT videos as well....but there is enough data in searching here and asking smart questions to help fix some issues...

Hang in there you will get through this....this forum is the best I have ever seen of helpful folks...

Thanks for the encouragement. So when I pull the trigger full throttle theres like half the power. My battery is charged fully

Trust these guys and chill and breathe. And just get ok with things being wrong. WHY??? Cause they are fixable. Usually waaaaayyyy easier than us newbs know. Take these guys advice and they will help u learn. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back