Typhon 3s t-bone bumper hinge pin plate fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Here is a fix for the t-bone bumpers hinge pin plate issue.. gets rid of the crappy aluminum angle...

Can be printed in tpu or hard plastic.. if using tpu make sure it's at least 92a hardness.. print 100% infill, upright...

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3942994

Here is a fix for the t-bone bumpers hinge pin plate issue.. gets rid of the crappy aluminum angle...

Can be printed in tpu or hard plastic.. if using tpu make sure it's at least 92a hardness.. print 100% infill, upright...

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3942994
Wish I had a 3d printer. That metal angle is an accident waiting to happen. I ground the outer edge as much as I could to make a smoother radius, but the bumper still cracked right where it meets that outside corner.

Wish I had a 3d printer. That metal angle is an accident waiting to happen. I ground the outer edge as much as I could to make a smoother radius, but the bumper still cracked right where it meets that outside corner.

Only 200 dollars and you could have one... :LOL: ... they can be very helpful for sure!

Ya unfortunately t-bone really dropped the ball on that aluminum angle...

That’s so cool. One of these days I need to pick up a 3dp. Problem is I will need to buy a new computer too...thanks for sharing this and the other goodies you’ve come up with.

That’s so cool. One of these days I need to pick up a 3dp. Problem is I will need to buy a new computer too...thanks for sharing this and the other goodies you’ve come up with.

You will love it my friend.. you will pick it up quickly I'm sure, understanding machining and all.. might even get you to add some steppers to that ole Bridgeport... ;)

I'm glad to share with the great group of people we have here.. and I appriciate and thank you for all you share with us here on the forum as well..

Only 200 dollars and you could have one... :LOL: ... they can be very helpful for sure!

Ya unfortunately t-bone really dropped the ball on that aluminum angle...
That's only like $8000 CAD? Maybe one day......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back