Typhon typhon 3s to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigcheck

smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s
So ive converted my 3s typhon to 6s and hit a new pob of 72mph before disaster struck . i couldnt stop it . its running on 50% brake with a 27t pinion and standard spur. Is there any way to improve the brake? oh and its still got the Tactic ttx300 tx and rx

So ive converted my 3s typhon to 6s and hit a new pob of 72mph befor disaster struck . i couldnt stop it . its running on 50% brake with a 27t pinion and standard spur. Is there any way to improve the brake? oh and its still got the Tactic ttx300 tx and rx
This is the issue I had with the BLX185. Brake strength is horrible. Even at max 50% you can’t lock up the wheels when braking. I had to go with a Castle ESC to get braking back.

This is the issue I had with the BLX185. Brake strength is horrible. Even at max 50% you can’t lock up the wheels when braking. I had to go with a Castle ESC to get braking back.
thanks for that . i had a suspicion this would be the case. which castle esc did you get?

thanks for that . i had a suspicion this would be the case. which castle esc did you get?
The only one I can recommend is the MMX8S. My MM2 Retro died pretty quickly. The XLX is overkill.

I use a castle 1515 and sidewinder 3 ESC currently I want to convert to center spool what do I buy or is there a kit I can buty to do it currently running a 24 57 combo on 3s 8000mah 120c graphine battery I'm hitting close to 85 mph but ESC is getting hot and shutting down after a few speed runs never run off-road with 3s only 2s inroad with 2s I getting close to 60mph

Thread 'Converting blx 4×4 from 0.8 to mod1 gearing' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/converting-blx-4×4-from-0-8-to-mod1-gearing.47325/
I use a castle 1515 and sidewinder 3 ESC currently I want to convert to center spool what do I buy or is there a kit I can buty to do it currently running a 24 57 combo on 3s 8000mah 120c graphine battery I'm hitting close to 85 mph but ESC is getting hot and shutting down after a few speed runs never run off-road with 3s only 2s inroad with 2s I getting close to 60mph
Thread 'Converting blx 4×4 from 0.8 to mod1 gearing' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/converting-blx-4×4-from-0-8-to-mod1-gearing.47325/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back