Typhon Typhon 3s top speed 56 mph GPS 26t pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I push the limit of the typhon 3s with stock electronic 56 mph with 26t pinion and I hit over temps cut off 2 time (60mph wind)

I know this is an old thread, but i recently just got myself a Typhon 3s. I use it primarily for bashing on stock 15T pinion but i've done a few speed runs (stock everything but pinion). On 20T i hit 92km/h which is i think around 55mph-60mph. I now want to try 26T. So in your 26T speed runs you never hit max speed and always cuts out due to temp?

I know there are upgrade paths eg change ESC+Motor combo but i just want to see what this 3s gear can do.

Attachments

• IMG_0013_2.JPG
    IMG_0013_2.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 72
I know this is an old thread, but i recently just got myself a Typhon 3s. I use it primarily for bashing on stock 15T pinion but i've done a few speed runs (stock everything but pinion). On 20T i hit 92km/h which is i think around 55mph-60mph. I now want to try 26T. So in your 26T speed runs you never hit max speed and always cuts out due to temp?

I know there are upgrade paths eg change ESC+Motor combo but i just want to see what this 3s gear can do.

@phildogg (I think is Phiilip Jolley) hit 68.9 mph with a 26t pinion 3s all stock besides the pinion

I recently hit 56.1mph with a 20t pinion and everything else stock. I did however put a fan on the motor heatsink. Gotta find a better stretch of road before I test with the 26t pinion. Was going to look for a good spot today but of course it's now raining.

I recently hit 56.1mph with a 20t pinion and everything else stock. I did however put a fan on the motor heatsink. Gotta find a better stretch of road before I test with the 26t pinion. Was going to look for a good spot today but of course it's now raining.

Do you have the stock Transmitter? I find it hard to test or get to full speed as the range on the stock transmitter is quite short.

I haven't tested the range but therefore also not run out of range. Definitely an improvement over the stock radio though.

Just hit 57.5mph with my Typhon 3s. Only changes are the DumboRC tx/rx, 20 tooth pinion, rubber sealed bearings and a fan on the motor heatsink. The receiver was good for about 150 meters from me, however, I didn't try taking it farther than that. 26 tooth pinion is next.

So I put a 26t and 57t on a mega how fast do u think it will go??? 120aesc 3674 2250 motor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back