Typhon Typhon 3S upgrades?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dugs

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I would like to add some trick bits to my Typhon 3S to make it unique from the rest and was wondering where the best place would be to start and where to buy hop ups for this model.

Thanks ???

hi Dugs, depends what you're looking for. A lot of guys are "truggying" theirs by throwing badlands mx28 tires on it. the 6S shocks are a fit, but there are other aftermarket options. If you have a facebook account go look for the "arrma typhon 3s nation", "arrma rc army" and "arrma typhon den" groups. Lots of good info over there + a lot of kids who will tell you to "send it" at every opportunity ?

hi Dugs, depends what you're looking for. A lot of guys are "truggying" theirs by throwing badlands mx28 tires on it. the 6S shocks are a fit, but there are other aftermarket options. If you have a facebook account go look for the "arrma typhon 3s nation", "arrma rc army" and "arrma typhon den" groups. Lots of good info over there + a lot of kids who will tell you to "send it" at every opportunity ?

haha nice? I’ll check out the group on Facebook to gather some ideas! Thanks bud

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back