Typhon 3s vs 6s Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedrockJr

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So after some looking i was not seeing anyone who has asked this question so here it goes.

If i was going to swap my typhon 3s to a 6s chassis so I can gain center motor along with just better parts avaiable. could it be as simple like swapping the differential and drive train and chassis. keep all the composite parts and arms and things. I guess the only problem i see [other than money] is if the 3s composite parts still fit on the 6s differentials. if they could then there would be no problem right?
------
I do understand how crazy and dumb it is. i was just extremly curious

Last edited:
I agree with @Grimbles. Not possible. Other than the wheel hexes, the 3s parts will not fit on a 6s chassis. You would need almost a complete 6s rig and only swap a 3s ESC, motor and battery, which, in my opinion, would be pointless.

So after some looking i was not seeing anyone who has asked this question so here it goes.

If i was going to swap my typhon 3s to a 6s chassis so I can gain center motor along with just better parts avaiable. could it be as simple like swapping the differential and drive train and chassis. keep all the composite parts and arms and things. I guess the only problem i see [other than money] is if the 3s composite parts still fit on the 6s differentials. if they could then there would be no problem right?
------
I do understand how crazy and dumb it is. i was just extremly curious
Apples and anchovies. Not even the same food group.
Nope - different platforms, very few interchangeable parts... wheel hexes maybe!
Well tires, wings, wheel nuts, some screws, bodies, but not much else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back