TYPHON 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fathersontime

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
every time I jump the car I lose frequency from the controller to car anybody have an idea on reasons or why or ideas to repair?

every time I jump the car I lose frequency from the controller to car anybody have an idea on reasons or why or ideas to repair?
Sounds like a loose connection inside the box where your receiver is. It doesn't take much to get a loose connection there. Take a look at the receiver box by removing the cover and make sure the connectors are secure. That would be my guess.

Sounds like a loose connection inside the box where your receiver is. It doesn't take much to get a loose connection there. Take a look at the receiver box by removing the cover and make sure the connectors are secure. That would be my guess.
Checked it. All seems to be good.

What happened to my friends was that the receiver box from the factory was screwed down onto the ESC wires somehow right where they exit the box, I don't know if it was because it pinched it or they didn't have enough slack inside the box/out and caused it to rip

But basically ended up having to re solder the wire that was pinched, I also use an exacto knife to notch out a small piece of the plastic on the underside of the lid to ensure that it wouldn't pinch the wires again!

Hope your figure it out! ???

I have no probs with jumping and loosing signal on my Typhon3S. But it tends to loose signal once a while.

But are you stil using the controller which came by the car? (STX2) it’s know for being a bad/slow reciever/transmitter. A lot of folks here on the forum are using aftermarket transmitters. The one that comes by the most is the Flysky GT5 as a good and cheap alternative.

https://www.amazon.com/Flysky-FS-GT5-Transmitter-FS-BS6-Receiver/dp/B07B2SVQ3M

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back