Typhon Typhon 6s antenna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
Recently purchased a v5 typhon 6s and it came without an antenna sleeve. Got a couple replacements & caps. Is it possible/ sensible cut the sleeve short enough to fit under the body? Or do I need to go through a hole in the body? Much thanks

Tuck as much wire into receiver box but leave the length of inch or 2 sticking out of body. Imo I wouldn’t completely under the body might block signal.
Yeah Spektrum even recommends that the antenna be the highest point on the vehicle. But I have receivers with the antenna completely inside the box and I haven't had any range issues.

On my Kraton 6s with a Radiolink receiver I stuff most of the antenna wire into the receiver box and leave about 3 inches of the antenna outside of the box without it being in a tube.

Yeah Spektrum even recommends that the antenna be the highest point on the vehicle. But I have receivers with the antenna completely inside the box and I haven't had any range issues.
Well damn I’m doing that on next body I get. wonder is this ok with castle combo? Always thought that blocking signal would cause interference

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back