Typhon 6s batteries in the UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I recommend another battery I've used then if it helps which is a Turnigy 6S Nano-Tech Plus. It fitted perfectly in the battery tray without any modification whatsoever.
Link: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy...lipo-pack-w-xt-90-hr-tech.html?___store=en_us

Here it is pictured next to the Graphene Panther I use.
View attachment 62397

If it's just for bashing though there are cheaper alternatives obviously that may do what you want for a little less cash.

Worth noting: Some people prefer to use hard case Lipos for bashing as soft cases are more easily prone to damage should they take a hard knock or impact. I like Turnigy batteries so tend to use only them but have heard good things about SMC and HRB Lipo batteries so maybe worth a look at them too.
Yep, I am going directly to them, it was exactly I was choosing between this and Graphene. I‘m in Russia, so SMC doesn’t send anything here over the sea due to a 100wh limit, exactly as in the post above with UK. So it should be either Hobbyking or AliExpress.

By the way I couldn’t find and looks like there is no any other 6s hardcase reliable name batteries on the market with about a 5000 capacity except SMC, so I gave up and going to try softcase ones.

Don’t want to have a pack of 2*3s either due to potential mess with charge/discharge. So as for now Turingy Nanotech Plus is my direct goto choice. I like the brand, the specs, high C ratio and test results, so money is not the only factor here. Thank you for your post - my only concerns was about tight fit, but as I was expecting, thanks god there is some tolerance with that)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back