Typhon Typhon 6s body options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryda386

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
Looking for more body options for my typhon 6s….. show me your builds TIA

4C7252FA-8E54-4A6C-9B1F-72C134A04B33.jpeg

Yeah my Axis body is still sitting in its bag unopened since Christmas.:rolleyes:
Had the paints and all for months. I'm all backed up here. :LOL:
Nice work there. (y)
Inspiring for my TLRT. I feel a push now to paint it. A 3 color job. Don't look forward to the masking and all. :giggle:

Yeah my Axis body is still sitting in its bag unopened since Christmas.:rolleyes:
Nice work there. (y)
Inspiring for my TLRT. I feel a push now to paint it. A 3 color job. Don't look forward to the masking and all.
Nice work there. (y)
Inspiring for my TLRT. I feel a push now to paint it. A 3 color job. Don't look forward to the masking and all. :giggle:
Appreciate it…. My daughter chose the color lol

^^^ Don't widen the track.
Just cut off the front fenders altogether. The chassis will just collect more debris and dirt. Fenders serve no purpose.
Make it look like Dune Buggy.:giggle:

This is my Typhon in its many different configurations.. Rally car, monster buggy, drag car, street basher

IMG_5844 copy.jpg
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0583 copy.jpeg
IMG_0559 copy.jpeg

Just cut off the front fenders altogether. The chassis will just collect more debris and dirt. Fenders serve no purpose.
Make it look like Dune Buggy.:giggle:
I'm liking the sound of that 👍🏼 looks like mine may make another transformation ( still have a brand new bug body unopened 😎 )

How's the clearance on this body? Things are already kind of tight with the stock body and two 2s packs stacked in the holder, but this one looks like it may be even tighter to the chassis in the rear.
Honestly I don't notice much of a difference but it's sure not bigger lol.

Looking for more body options for my typhon 6s….. show me your builds TIA

View attachment 210077
I'm looking for a tall body that a xlx2 will fit in top...could you measure across top,above windshield please???the axis ody also looks like it has room for packs on either side

Typhon stretched on a Kraton chassis
View attachment 211648

What I like best about your setup when it comes to these Vet-like bodies which I do not like Vets...you have the tires flush with the body. Make the stance just nice most I see others wheels are tucked inside the body.

This is one I would keep! Well done!

This is my Typhon in its many different configurations.. Rally car, monster buggy, drag car, street basher

View attachment 211627View attachment 211628View attachment 211624View attachment 211626View attachment 211625

I'm liking the sound of that 👍🏼 looks like mine may make another transformation ( still have a brand new bug body unopened 😎 )
I love that neon red/pink body, do you remember how you went about painting it and what was your process in mounting the body? Did you use the Senton body mounts? That color is amazing!

View attachment 211627View attachment 211628View attachment 211624View attachment 211626View attachment 211625

I have to start off by saying your builds look amazing! I think they look incredible! May I ask how you were able to get your body so low to the ground on the pink C-10? I have the same body and Typhon but I'm using Senton 6s shock towers and body mounts, did you end up using the Typhon shock towers, and the Arrma body mounts?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back