Typhon Typhon 6S Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caracalla

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Here's my post so I can check off the account progress thing. I'll post updates here as I geek out on the Typhon. Currently I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I think I may truggify it, but I also want to get some hoons for when I'm mostly just parking lot driving. I'm planning on starting with some aluminum chassis braces and skidplates but not really sure what else this thing needs. It seems pretty bombproof so far. I'm definitely open to recommendations or suggestions.

RIght before the first drive. Definitely already looks a lot more well used now. :D
IMG_8682.jpg

Here's my post so I can check off the account progress thing. I'll post updates here as I geek out on the Typhon. Currently I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I think I may truggify it, but I also want to get some hoons for when I'm mostly just parking lot driving. I'm planning on starting with some aluminum chassis braces and skidplates but not really sure what else this thing needs. It seems pretty bombproof so far. I'm definitely open to recommendations or suggestions.

RIght before the first drive. Definitely already looks a lot more well used now. :D
View attachment 150964
My best advice is to upgrade as you break stuff. (I wish someone gave me that advice :ROFLMAO: ) I buy them and tear them apart and spend crazy $$ upgrading.

My best advice is to upgrade as you break stuff. (I wish someone gave me that advice :ROFLMAO: ) I buy them and tear them apart and spend crazy $$ upgrading.
That seems like solid advice. I tend to get obsessive about stuff and kind of go overboard so I think if I start by limiting myself to that kind of path it will maybe keep me in check. ..maybe. :D

That seems like solid advice. I tend to get obsessive about stuff and kind of go overboard so I think if I start by limiting myself to that kind of path it will maybe keep me in check. ..maybe. :D
Good luck! I got back in a little over a year ago and have 10 Arrma's (none stock) Kinda go overboard myself! 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back