Typhon 6s build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@chris adams have ya figured out fins yet????
If not I use these thick pieces from ramjam...very strong,car slid upside-down about 100ft down road with minimal damage after blowover ..Great fins come in forged or reg..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307-074616_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307-074616_eBay.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

If not I use these thick pieces from ramjam...very strong,car slid upside-down about 100ft down road with minimal damage after blowover ..Great fins come in forged or reg..
Thanks brother, I haven't decided on verts yet but I'll take a look at ram jam

Shhhhhhh!!!!!!! 🤫🤫🤫
Traxxas prographix 🤣🤣🤣
Hard to tell in the picture but I used smoke on the windows.
Plan on making longer parallel connectors today then I'll be able to run it finally
I used traxxas paint on last body..ya get alot more in the can than the others for same price..wonder if that's why car hasn't done spectacular things yet🤔🤔🤔traxxas brand has to cost ya 5ish mph🤣😂😅

I used traxxas paint on last body..ya get alot more in the can than the others for same price..wonder if that's why car hasn't done spectacular things yet🤔🤔🤔traxxas brand has to cost ya 5ish mph🤣😂😅
I'm worried the traxxas paint will create a pocket of "gay" air in front of the car and hold it back. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wanted to keep the build log active.
This is current PB for the car in GT form. Only ran it on 2s so far. Want to push hard for 110 then go up to 3s and see what it'll do

Screenshot_20230316-184805_GNSS PA.jpg

New changes to the Ole typhon. Put a deck lid on her kinda like pro stock drag cars have. Hope to reduce drag and add a slight touch of downforce. Car always felt "light" in the back on a pass. Trying out a new motor too.
Tp 4050

20230711_165406.jpg

20230711_165418.jpg

Well, that went great. New 2s PB and the lipos weren't even fully charged!!

Screenshot_20230711_194523_GNSS PA.jpg

New PB on 2s. Did it with a mighty tp4050
Hope to get to 115 with this car on 2s and potentially 130 on 3s when i eventually run it on that voltage.

Screenshot_20230728_193800_GNSS PA.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back