Typhon 6s center dog bone bent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pareo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I’m new here and in the hobby. I bought a typhon 6s for my son. He used yesterday and he said the has the center dog bone bent. Why this occurs? How can I change this shaft? Is the center to front one.
09821B14-896F-46D9-8CB2-79FE6D656541.jpeg

A likely suspect is that the chassis may have bent... causing the front drive shaft to bend. A good way to help prevent this is the aid of aluminum chassis braces. They go a long way to helping keep things straight. As for replacing it, the easiest way for me is to just pop the 4 screws off the center diff top plate and pop the diff out and both the front and rear shafts will be able to be pulled out.

hope this helps ??✌?And Welcome

Thanks. Only the dog bone is bend.
A likely suspect is that the chassis may have bent... causing the front drive shaft to bend. A good way to help prevent this is the aid of aluminum chassis braces. They go a long way to helping keep things straight. As for replacing it, the easiest way for me is to just pop the 4 screws off the center diff top plate and pop the diff out and both the front and rear shafts will be able to be pulled out.

hope this helps ??✌?And Welcome

Ok. Thanks. The dog bone at the center is the one is bend. But what is braces. ?

Thanks. They are good. But I will buy the dog bone that I think is the 116mm and will buy this aluminum braces.

I e only ever bent mine when I bent my chassis. I had HR braces too. Ended up going with an EXB chassis and hope that ends the issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back