Typhon Typhon 6S conversion to Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dude

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi there!

Is it possible to convert the 6S Typhon to something like an V4 Senton with little effort? I hear the a-arms, shock-towers and shocks are slightly different. But would a Senton body fit on the Typhon by just changing the body mounts? Do the stock Typhon wheels work in the Senton Body or are they too big?

This does not need to be a 100 % conversion. I just love the optics of the Senton. And the "feeling" should be about the same by removing the swaybars, i believe.

So what do you think?

You would also need the front and real axles/cvd sets as they are shorter in length. I believe with the parts you mentioned it should be no issue or at least very close... I did the upper and lower a-arms and axles on my Typhon to reduce its width for aerodynamics/speed uses, but didn't do any of the other parts to make it a Senton.

Here is the A-Arm comparison
a arms typhon vs senton.JPG

Then a Typhon Arm car vs Senton arm car
senton vs typhon Capture.JPG

So the Typhon is wider and will not fit under a Senton body.

Hmm. Since the Senton is discontinued, it will be hard to get spare a-arms in the future :-(

I will have to rethink my plan and perhaps save the money of the conversion and go to the Mojave ;-)

The Senton looks so cool and with the smaller size it would fit better to my local race track...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back