Typhon Typhon 6s first run on 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a Notorious to compare to, but i do have a Talion and a Typhon, they are very different.

The Talion is a planted flying disc, it easy to drive fast, and feels slow doing so.
The Typhon is a handful, it is very hard to drive fast, but feels faster when driving it.

The Talion have much less traction, and will simply slide flatly, the Typhon having tons of grip, and will traction roll if you don't pay attention, the Talion will never traction roll.

As for price, the Typhon will cost 375 on Joostin420's tree, the tires are much cheaper than truggy tires, and the stock servo will be fine. The Talion costs 500, a servo is a must and tires costs more.

But on the contrary, some stuff can offset the price difference between the two:
The Typhon will not fit big batteries like the other 6s line, so you might need a new battery for it. and the Talion will share more parts with your Notorious, arms, diffs and wheels maybe

Not sure if i helped..

Interested to hear how you get on with those wheels/tyres, just what I’m looking for if they work well.
Any chance of a pic of them with the Typhon stock wheels showing the difference in width?

Here are some photos that may help. Width of the meat on the street for both is about 40mm.
Ride height is 42mm

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back