SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6s for sale (pics added, MM8X price updated) Price drop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
For sale or Trade - My Typhon 6s V1. This car has been a lot of things over the years, Basher, Racer, Monster Truck, and Speed runner. Currently sits in mostly stock form. Has had some of the newer parts added over the years, battery tray, chassis, diffs, TLRTT wing, Talion v4 shocks, probably some other stuff. 2 bodies, some spare parts, lots of tires for bashing and racing.

Currently sits with a Castle MMX ESC, Trackstar 2350kv motor, and Turnigy 1258TS servo (similar specs to the Savox1258). $375, Split shipping

I can add a TTX300 (+30) to make it RTR.

If you want to speed run, I also have a Castle MM8X+1520 1650kv combo I could add to the deal. For now, I will only sell the MM8X combo with the Typhon. ESC has no fan, has 2x IC5 plugs + 6.5mm bullets for a Cap pack. $225 for MM8X combo, with the Typhon.

Trade - looking for current 2wd racing buggy, prefer slider.

edit -
Also have a bunch of track tires I will throw in, plus a set of Duratrax Lockup in 1/8 buggy, plus a set of GRP belted slicks, S5.

Also also, I have a set of Proline BadlandMX2.8 with 17mm hex that I can add for $50. To fit them on this buggy, you will need to "Wide-mod" - add Kraton wide hex, axles, and hubs, which I no longer have.

Last edited:
Also have a bunch of track tires I will throw in, plus a set of Duratrax Lockup in 1/8 buggy.

Also also, I have a set of Proline BadlandMX2.8 with 17mm hex that I can add for $50. To fit them on this buggy, you will need to "Wide-mod" - add Kraton wide hex, axles, and hubs, which I no longer have.

20220427_175254.jpg

20220427_175322.jpg

20220427_181324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back