SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6s for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm selling my Typhon 6s ($425). I bought it about 2 month ago and don't run it as much as I thought I would. I have other stuff that I run so I figured I would sell this. I have ran it 95% of the time on the road and when I did go "off-road" it was in my front yard lol. I have (4) brand new tires still in the package because the ones that came on it are worn from driving on the concrete/tarmac. It is the 2020 model and comes with the Spectrum transmitter, new tires and a Zee 5000mah LiPo battery. Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum. I couldn't figure out how to post in the classifieds. I have attached some pics. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3435.JPG
    IMG_3435.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3430.JPG
    IMG_3430.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3433.JPG
    IMG_3433.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3438.jpg
    IMG_3438.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
I just posted some pics - working on Shipping rates now. Thanks for the heads up.
Just a tip, you might get more for it if you delete the radio pic ???✌?

Good luck on the sale. If I didn’t have one already I would be interested. ??

You have my interest after Dilly, always use another Typhon.
Love the platform.

Stupid question but is there a recommended shipping company to use? I’m in Charlotte North Carolina. Thx
Whatever is convenient for you but UPS, FedEx, or USPS would all be fine. Just make sure it’s back in the original packaging when you ship it. Best to place the Arrma box inside another cardboard box to keep it safer.

I don’t have a destination Zip Code so I used mine in Charlotte and then the farthest I could think of (Los Angeles) 90001 and for ground shipping using UPS the cost is $59. Just an FYI..

I don’t have a destination Zip Code so I used mine in Charlotte and then the farthest I could think of (Los Angeles) 90001 and for ground shipping using UPS the cost is $59. Just an FYI..
Sometimes distance from you isn’t the biggest impact factor on cost. Someone who lives way off the beaten path is likely to cost more to deliver to. Think a rural WA state resident up on a mountainside. But I think your estimate of $60 should be pretty close to actual. It’s a reasonable cost for a whole rig.

One thing to know if you do end up shipping it, make sure you enter the box dimensions in addition to the weight. And don’t cheat either one. They will up charge you later anyways, so better off knowing up front. Round up not down. I’ve been up charged every time I’m off the slightest bit.

i live in winston salem nc. looking at typhons to trugify. interested but don't know that i need the tires or battery?

More cackalakians?. I’m in Mooresville
i live in winston salem nc. looking at typhons to trugify. interested but don't know that i need the tires or battery?
have you ever been to hobby park in Winston. Rode up there last Saturday and they were closed??‍♂️ We need to get up and bash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back