Typhon Typhon 6S front body mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NISCOMP

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are aluminum front body mounts for the Typhon 6S? I have searched and searched and cannot find anything?

I am not 100% sure. May be a hard find??
When searching, try using "Limitless" in the search tag. I have seen a Limitless with that Single Front body post in alloy somewhere. It does exist.

Personally, I think alloy posts are just Bling. Just for show. If that is your thing?? Go for it.
No advantage whatsoever. And adds un needed weight. Plastic is best, and won't wear out the Body holes. Alloy can, over time, and with crashes. Been there.
Just me.

For me it's not about being flashy and I'm sure the front body mount for the Typhon doesn't add that much weight. It's the fact that it pops out from the screw on hard landings on 4 wheels. Steel screws into plastic doesn't hold long in any rc. I've tried tire glue, and JB weld and it still pops out. I would think with an aluminum mount and some thread lock it would hold much longer

I agree I have had that stupid screw pop out of the plastic post and it’s a pain to remount after if you find an aluminum one post a link because I would be first in line for that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back