Senton Typhon 6s / Infraction 6s / Limitless -- can't decide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t mention anything about venting.
F1264C06-C79A-4E0A-80F6-6B5053A3794F.jpeg

Completely different thread but ok, if they’re vented from factory then I guess I’m not buying one (I was already unimpressed with their decision to discontinue the senton anyways) I prefer to do my own work on the truck, not have Chang the 10yo sweat shop worker doing it for me.
I’m actually curious where John saw that, I’ve never seen anything about vented tires on the Mojave (besides the usual rim holes)
Mojave has vented tires ??‍♂️?
Have a link to where it says this?

Last edited:
I’ve become partial to the Typhon because of the versatility. My Typhon is now a street car for the time being.

Wait a bit and see what other exb models they release, I’m waiting for the exb Mojave (would’ve preferred an exb senton 6s but oh well)
I'm not aware of release dates. To be honest, since I'm a newbie, I was not even sure what EXB is.
EXtreme Bash (EXB) Roller Speed Monster Truck. Okay, now the plot thickens, stop the madness. :)

I'm not aware of release dates. To be honest, since I'm a newbie, I was not even sure what EXB is.
EXtreme Bash (EXB) Roller Speed Monster Truck. Okay, now the plot thickens, stop the madness. :)

The typhon handles much better than the senton. It can take a tighter turn where the senton will flipped and tumble. Both are fun in different way.
I am also looking for my next car, either the granite 3s or outcast 4s, but they are all out of stock everywhere :cry:

senton is discontinued? WTF! SO is the typhon 3s i beleive. i want a typhon or a 1/8 buggy with good parts support.

senton is discontinued? WTF! SO is the typhon 3s i beleive. i want a typhon or a 1/8 buggy with good parts support.
Where do you see its discontinued? It won’t surprised me btw as the founder of Arrma hinted that the 3s line might be updated soon to new versions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back