Typhon Typhon 6s EXB speed runner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put my homemade cap pack on a new BLX 185 and added a high power fan. Plus I bought a 34t pinion and 29t spur for the Limitless spool. All or nothing when I light this up on the next run.
20201203_205556.jpg

That paint work is pretty bad ass. I’ve tried doing masks like that and they never turn out that clean. Very nice work J ????
The guy who did it does some pretty crazy stuff. Check out @torontoleisurerc on Instagram to see what I mean.

Latest mod is a Limitless front tower and shocks. Gets the front looking sleeker as a speed runner
20201212_182222.jpg
20201212_182252.jpg

Latest mod is a Limitless front tower and shocks. Gets the front looking sleeker as a speed runner
View attachment 113687View attachment 113688
At the speeds you are moving that giant front bumper jamming air under the chassis seems like a bad idea. I suggest some sort of a wing or splitter to prevent the high pressure air pocket you are building with that bumper. Even if it doesn’t take flight you have to be generating lift and reducing grip significantly.

At the speeds you are moving that giant front bumper jamming air under the chassis seems like a bad idea. I suggest some sort of a wing or splitter to prevent the high pressure air pocket you are building with that bumper. Even if it doesn’t take flight you have to be generating lift and reducing grip significantly.

But it looks cool! :oops: :confused::unsure::rolleyes::) But your right.

It will not look cool for long at over 100mph as it lifts into the sky and then crashes down and is obliterated. Put a Limitless style nose on it. ?
Funny you bring that up. Before my last crash, I actually removed and flattened the first bumper I had on it. The idea was to turn it into more of a splitter. My crash was a result of the bumper digging in and grabbing some icy snow at the edge of the road. Had it still been curved upwards, it probably would have bounced away more cleanly. Same goes with the idea of a diffuser. Better aerodynamics but less protection. For now, I'm leaving the new bumper curved up for some light passes over the winter. I may straighten it out again in the spring or possibly curve it down a bit for down force. Can't flip it though because of the counter sink holes.
Put a Limitless style nose on it. ?
On this note, I'm so upset that I can't use any front parts from the Limitless, Felony or Infraction. Different style chassis at the front makes for no grabbing those parts to do a mod?
Put a Limitless style nose on it. ?
On this note, I'm so upset that I can't use any front parts from the Limitless, Felony or Infraction. Different style chassis at the front makes for no grabbing those parts to do a mod?

Last edited:
Funny you bring that up. Before my last crash, I actually removed and flattened the first bumper I had on it. The idea was to turn it into more of a splitter. My crash was a result of the bumper digging in and grabbing some icy snow at the edge of the road. Had it still been curved upwards, it probably would have bounced away more cleanly. Same goes with the idea of a diffuser. Better aerodynamics but less protection. For now, I'm leaving the new bumper curved up for some light passes over the winter. I may straighten it out again in the spring or possibly curve it down a bit for down force. Can't flip it though because of the counter sink holes.

This provides the opportunity to fabricate something cool! :)

Or.... https://stupidrcparts.com/arrma

Keep scrolling down past the blue front wing... there is an active aero rear wing for the Typhon. Um. Want.

Keep scrolling down past the blue front wing... there is an active aero rear wing for the Typhon. Um. Want.
I believe you may have just introduced me to the latest in the "take my money" series of websites. I'll just tell my wife it was your fault

And the busted for being Canadian saga continues. Only ships to the US?

And the busted for being Canadian saga continues. Only ships to the US?
Well I busted myself too since I'm in Ottawa. Oh well - hopefully by summer I'll be able to ship things to Ogdensburg NY and run down and pick them up for you. We can meet somewhere between for a bash session.

Wow..!! I've been gone a couple of months and you've turned into a full on speed runner..?

The Typhon is looking sweeeet..??
It's getting there, but now everything is on hold because of the snow. I'll be relentless once things clear up in the spring.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back