Typhon Typhon 6s motor bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jubel

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Can't find the specs I need for the front motor mount bearing. Anyone know where I can buy it?

There isn't a bearing in the front of the motor mount. Do you mean the front of the motor? IIRC the BLX185 is 5x16x5, I cannot remember if the Spektrum Firma motor uses the same size bearings or not.

There isn't a bearing in the front of the motor mount. Do you mean the front of the motor? IIRC the BLX185 is 5x16x5, I cannot remember if the Spektrum Firma motor uses the same size bearings or not.
Yeah. The front of the motor that mounts it inside the motor casing.
Yeah, the front of the motor that mounts it inside the motor casing.

Yes it uses the 5x16x5 for the front/pinion gear side and 5x13x4 for the rear/smaller bearing

How long motor bearings typically last on a 6s typhon if you don’t get them wet? thanks

How long motor bearings typically last on a 6s typhon if you don’t get them wet? thanks
Depends on a few factors, how dusty it is where you drive, how hot you let the motor get and how much you drive it. I have motors that I bought back in 2016 that are still on the original bearings, I have serviced them a few times though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back