Typhon 6S new shoes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Good evening all! Well after 8 packs through the stock Typhon out here in the rocky/sandy Cali Desert I've been forced to get her some new shoes!

Hopefully these Proline Badlands hold up to the standard I've read and outlast the stock Katars. I'll update here with info after 4-5 packs in.

Stay tuned for pics after mounting! For now here's some of the used Katar vs new Badlands!

20220301_224510.jpg

20220301_224541.jpg

20220301_224603.jpg

20220301_224624.jpg

I've got them too, they're perdy 😎 the thread is much thicker yet they're cheaper than stock. I've heard some complaints about them, i.e rims cracking and glue peeling, but thankfully mine have been fine for months

On mine the original katars held until the tread was completly gone.
The bad news is that it only took maybe 10 packs.
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-12 at 22.22.58.jpeg

I used Louise after but they always become unglued.

I'm now also trying the badlands. Only 3 packs so far.
One become half unglued, but seems like a defect, others were completly fine.
Very little ballooning.

Hi! My Original Katar are like that after only 2 Pack...

1647382524328.jpeg

There are more hard tires for this little beast? Much more hard...? :confused: I'm usually run on asphalt with fine crushed stones and dust... brand/model suggestions? Thx!

Hi! My Original Katar are like that after only 2 Pack...

View attachment 206471

There are more hard tires for this little beast? Much more hard...? :confused: I'm usually run on asphalt with fine crushed stones and dust... brand/model suggestions? Thx!
Well as it's known asphalt will always wear down offroad tires faster than hard/asphalt tires. The prolines I put on mine came unglued after a hard bash. The tread is way better and traction is great compared to the stockers.

Well as it's known asphalt will always wear down offroad tires faster than hard/asphalt tires. The prolines I put on mine came unglued after a hard bash. The tread is way better and traction is great compared to the stockers.

Hi, Proline Badlands right?

Good evening all! Well after 8 packs through the stock Typhon out here in the rocky/sandy Cali Desert I've been forced to get her some new shoes!

Hopefully these Proline Badlands hold up to the standard I've read and outlast the stock Katars. I'll update here with info after 4-5 packs in.

Stay tuned for pics after mounting! For now here's some of the used Katar vs new Badlands!

View attachment 203690

View attachment 203691

View attachment 203692

View attachment 203693

Good PL pick.

Love them on my Typhon TLR basher....no asphalt for these tires they have been great!

1647388487136.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back