Typhon Typhon 6s on 4s battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K , I have never seen anyone mention this when debating the 3S vs. the 6s rigs . To me , the 6s rigs drive a lot better because of their center diff instead of a slipper clutch . I had the Typhon 3s only for about a month and sold it to buy the 6s . When you floor the throttle on the 3s it goes sideways most of the time and is hard to control , pull the throttle on the 6s ( with 6s in it ) and it does nothing short of but going straight !!!!! Much easier to drive, more controllable with the 6s rigs IMO .
I don't have a 3s Typhon but my other 3s trucks handle pretty poorly. My 6s Typhon handles like it's on rails.

I don't have a 3s Typhon but my other 3s trucks handle pretty poorly. My 6s Typhon handles like it's on rails.
But the price difference is big, both car and batteries, even 4s is almost double the price where i live

Someone here said 20T pinion on 4s is no bueno........That is not correct. I run a 7200mah, 60c Powerhobby pack at times for track driving and it does just fine with the 20T pinion. On the road I'll use it to warm up the tires and track it around a bit and have no issues going getting up to 50pmh. 4s & 20T pinion does work, it is fine. It is probably not the ideal pinion for 4s tho, meaning you could probably optimize performance some by dropping down a tooth or two.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back