Typhon 6s tires for a kinda rough dirt oval?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ubhstry

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
Could someone help me out and post a link or two up of some wheels and tires for the typhon 6s for a dirt oval? Not perfectly smooth, but kinda large. Attached is a pic of the track, and I honestly have no idea on tire and wheel selection.
The track had 110 foot straights if that matters.

Attachments

• 20200612_123629.jpg
    20200612_123629.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 66
Could someone help me out and post a link or two up of some wheels and tires for the typhon 6s for a dirt oval? Not perfectly smooth, but kinda large. Attached is a pic of the track, and I honestly have no idea on tire and wheel selection.
I don't know about running tracks but I remember that it is kinda important to know whether it's hard or soft packed dirt. I would get a tire with multiple small / tiny lugs for hard pack because where I run all the dirt is hard. On hard pack I would consider trying something like this but I have no personal experience. I just bash my trucks and will use whatever.

1592362093207.png

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Just not sure the tire and wheel size.

Badlands or lock-ups (or similar) for days when it has lots of fluff. Blockades or Impacts (or similar) for when it is more dust on hardpack. Or wet it, and run the mini-pins.
Badlands Hooe I don’t jinx myself like @jondilly1974 about about he’s tires, fk I did anyways badlands I run are a yr old and no blowouts or reduing glue I sometimes street bash but when I’m dirt it’s balls to wall knee deep in bashing with badlands

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back