SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6s V5 “BRAND NEW” Body reinforced, HR center diff cup, chassis protector, bellcrank bearings, Spektrum SLT3 radio, receipt & more $430 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
SOLD

Selling a “brand new” Typhon 6s V5. I put the brand new in quotes because the box has been opened and it has been worked on, but never driven. I reinforced the body with Shoe Goo and drywall tape, installed a Hot Racing aluminum center diff cup, filled the diffs with new Team Factory diff fluids (F 30K, C 60K, and R 10K). I also refilled all 4 shocks with new Team Factory 50wt. It has sealed bearings throughout including the bell crank bearings I added. Everything is mint, and the chassis has a cool vinyl skin covering it. It comes with the Spektrum SLT3 radio system, manual, unopened tool kit, unused decal sheet, unopened extra shock pistons, original steering bushings, unused high speed pinion, all in original box. I also included the original purchase receipt from 2-4-21. So its about a month old if that. Sorry a few pics came out blurry, but other pics show its mint condition. Selling for $430 shipped here in the US lower 48 states. Ships within 24 hours of payment received. Not sure of shipping company yet, but based on previous prices it will probably be UPS ground, or Fed Ex ground (AKA Fed Ex Home Delivery). If you prefer USPS Priority I will quote you the difference between ground and Priority and you can Paypal me the difference if you want to get it quicker. Although with the current state of shipping due to the virus there is no guarantee USPS will be any faster, but I like to give people the option. If interested just send me a PM and we can go from there. Thank you!!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
7.5.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a “brand new” Typhon 6s V5. I put the brand new in quotes because the box has been opened and it has been worked on, but never driven. I reinforced the body with Shoe Goo and drywall tape, installed a Hot Racing aluminum center diff cup, filled the diffs with new Team Factory diff fluids (F 30K, C 60K, and R 10K). I also refilled all 4 shocks with new Team Factory 50wt. It has sealed bearings throughout including the bell crank bearings I added. Everything is mint, and the chassis has a cool vinyl skin covering it. It comes with the Spektrum SLT3 radio system, manual, unopened tool kit, unused decal sheet, unopened extra shock pistons, original steering bushings, unused high speed pinion, all in original box. I also included the original purchase receipt from 2-4-21. So its about a month old if that. Sorry a few pics came out blurry, but other pics show its mint condition. Selling for $430 shipped here in the US lower 48 states. Not sure of shipping company yet, but based on previous prices it will probably be Fed Ex ground (AKA Fed Ex Home Delivery). If you prefer USPS Priority I will quote you the difference between ground and Priority and you can Paypal me the difference if you want to get it quicker. Although with the current state of shipping due to the virus there is no guarantee USPS will be any faster, but I like to give people the option. If interested just send me a PM and we can go from there. Thank you!!

View attachment 129361View attachment 129362View attachment 129363

View attachment 129364View attachment 129365View attachment 129366View attachment 129367View attachment 129368View attachment 129369View attachment 129370View attachment 129371View attachment 129372View attachment 129373View attachment 129374View attachment 129375
View attachment 129376View attachment 129377View attachment 129378View attachment 129379View attachment 129380View attachment 129381View attachment 129382
👀 Pm sent

Selling a “brand new” Typhon 6s V5. I put the brand new in quotes because the box has been opened and it has been worked on, but never driven. I reinforced the body with Shoe Goo and drywall tape, installed a Hot Racing aluminum center diff cup, filled the diffs with new Team Factory diff fluids (F 30K, C 60K, and R 10K). I also refilled all 4 shocks with new Team Factory 50wt. It has sealed bearings throughout including the bell crank bearings I added. Everything is mint, and the chassis has a cool vinyl skin covering it. It comes with the Spektrum SLT3 radio system, manual, unopened tool kit, unused decal sheet, unopened extra shock pistons, original steering bushings, unused high speed pinion, all in original box. I also included the original purchase receipt from 2-4-21. So its about a month old if that. Sorry a few pics came out blurry, but other pics show its mint condition. Selling for $430 shipped here in the US lower 48 states. Ships within 24 hours of payment received. Not sure of shipping company yet, but based on previous prices it will probably be UPS ground, or Fed Ex ground (AKA Fed Ex Home Delivery). If you prefer USPS Priority I will quote you the difference between ground and Priority and you can Paypal me the difference if you want to get it quicker. Although with the current state of shipping due to the virus there is no guarantee USPS will be any faster, but I like to give people the option. If interested just send me a PM and we can go from there. Thank you!!
Let me if it is still for sale

Thank you. I was planning on getting a Tyhon in a few months but I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to add the parts I've been collecting!View attachment 129744
Wow. I thought I always bought tons of upgrades. You outdid me there. Gonna be quite a rig, and its on its way!

Thanks guys! That was super fun to build, the only Arrma I have that's nearly all ARRMA :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back